Conversations That Sell
Collaborate with Buyers and Make Every Conversation Count
- Business und Wirtschaft
- 2424 Wörter
- Ab 16 Jahren
Today's buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation...
What they're hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a Win3 ...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome.
"Conversations That Sell" introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer's attention and secure business.
Based on the author's five-step sales system, What's in It for Them (WIIFT) - Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate - the book shows readers how to:
- Prepare for an effective sales call
- Identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act
- Adjust their approach to the type of buyer-Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
- Make conversations flow easily
- Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
- Work through objections
- Advance and close sales; and more.
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs-on the buyer. [mehr]
Stichwörter: business, business life, business skills, sales, marketing, communication, etiquette, self-help, ebook, business, business life, business skills, sales, marketing, communication, etiquette, self-help, ebook