All the material contained in this book is provided for educational and informational purposes only. No responsibility can be taken for any results or outcomes resulting from the use of this material.
While every attempt has been made to provide information that is both accurate and effective, the author does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or use/misuse of this information.
Copyright © 2015 by Noah Daniels
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Fitness and strength building trends can be a dime a dozen. Those of us who have had a glimpse behind the fitness industry scenes have often seen first hand what motivates it’s gurus. It is not how to help people get fit, fast or experience vibrant health, but how to shovel more cash into their bank accounts.
What if there were a proven fitness method, that didn't require any special equipment, no gym membership or supplement and diet options were strictly your own decision?
This would be bad news for the health and fitness profiteers and great news for you wouldn't it?
Welcome to Bodyweight Training.
This method holds all these qualities and more. By the time you are through with this guide you will have all the information you need to build a new ripped and powerful you and you can do it all in your living room or backyard!
Exciting isn't it? When you see the end results you will be even more excited!
Read on and you'll find...
* Bodyweight Training is a Completely New Challenge. If you have any sort of gym experience you may become one of the many who is excited to realize what an exciting new challenge Bodyweight Training can be. No more waiting for someone to spot you while you bench press, or messing around on the latest fitness machine at the gym. Instead you'll be cranking out pushups and hitting the pull up bar in the door way. This can be quite refreshing trust me!
* Bodyweight Training Torches Body Fat. Missing your abs? Follow a Bodyweight Training only program and you'll find your missing six pack in no time. Many of us get ultra shredded via Bodyweight Training only, with only minimal cardio.
* Bodyweight Training Heals Injuries and Builds Flexibility. Pounding the weights for year after year often leaves us with a laundry list of unhealed injuries. Many will quickly heal up once we switch our training protocol and focus on Bodyweight Training alone. On top of this the flexibility benefits can be compared to an original Bodyweight Training method - yoga (which was originally used by Indian warriors as a conditioning method!)
* Bodyweight Training Supercharges Endurance. Kiss the treadmill goodbye. High rep Bodyweight Training will build real endurance WHILE you build great looking muscle!
* Bodyweight Training Gets You Fit On A Budget. Apart from some instruction (which you are reading right now) you can train without any added expense at all. Need to save money? Now you can get fit without going near a gym unless you choose too.
* Bodyweight Training Builds Toughness. Truth be told, the toughest guys in the world train following Bodyweight Training almost exclusively. Military elite units and special forces, boxers, wrestlers and mixed martial artists - even inmates in the world's most dangerous prisons. Bodyweight Training will make you fit, healthy and tough too!
Well let’s get into it, I'm very happy to have you here reading our guide, where I'll do my best to open your eyes to a whole new approach to achieving your fitness goals. Be prepared to
Verlag: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG
Texte: Noah Daniels
Lektorat/Korrektorat: Wolfgang Buschek
Tag der Veröffentlichung: 17.03.2015
Alle Rechte vorbehalten