All the material contained in this book is provided for educational and informational purposes only. No responsibility can be taken for any results or outcomes resulting from the use of this material.
While every attempt has been made to provide information that is both accurate and effective, the author does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or use/misuse of this information.
Copyright © 2014 by Noah Daniels
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
A Turnkey Business is one which you can operate, part time if desired, online from the comfort of your own home.
After researching hundreds of different opportunities, companies and Franchises, we can say with certainty that a successful Turnkey Online Business will contain the following six ingredients:
1) You have to have a product that everybody wants and needs. This doesn't have to be fancy or particularly fashionable, just something that is in demand that everybody can benefit from in the short and long term.
2) You have to have a compensation plan that will guarantee you a good immediate income with the potential for residual income down the road. The idea of building a turnkey online business is that, as the business grows, you'll have more time to spend with your friends and family and let the business run on auto-pilot.
3) You need a comprehensive system that can be easily duplicated that does the telling and selling for you. Many people have product ideas but don't want to pick up the phone to talk to people and are scared of the marketing side of their venture. Your system, therefore, needs to do all of this.
4) You need a system that provides the necessary training, via webinars and conference calls, so that you can feel confident about doing what you are doing.
5) You need to be able to mentor with people, who are already successful, doing what you want to do, who are already making the kind of money that you want to make and who already have the kind of lifestyle that you want to have. That is important because they are going to share with you how they did it and the mistakes they made along the way so you can avoid doing the same.
6) Finally, you need yourself. You are the most important piece of the process. You have to understand that, in order to be successful, you are going to have to learn new skills and put in some work initially to get your business up and running. Do not believe the nonsense that often gets peddled online about instant riches. Making a success of business on the internet is possible, but it will not happen overnight. Condition yourself to be flexible and dynamic and adopt a long term view with your strategy. Getting your expectations in check from the outset is half the battle for most newcomers.
You are reading this Ebook because you are looking for ways to generate an income from home either on a part time or a full time basis. If you are fed up worrying about whether you are going to have a job in six months or whether you are going to get that pay rise (which probably won't happen). Or, if you are just fed up working 80 hours per week for a measly wage, then keep on reading because, with the right knowledge, the internet can literally transform your life. If you've been involved with the Net home business industry for any time at all, you likely realize there's a ton of junk online!
Everybody claims to have the "one" lead generation tactic that's going to help you blow away the rivalry, the "one wizardly pill" that's going to make all your Net marketing dreams come true.
At a particular level, individuals know that the Net is full of hype. It’s like reading a magazine with an ad for a luxury auto and shows a fine-looking guy with the gorgeous girl. At a conscious level, individuals know it’s an ad. But at a different level, individuals trust it.
Those sorts of ads are targeting something much richer than our conscious wants.
Great marketing targets people’s core desires. An individual's want to be treasured, to feel worthy, to feel unparalleled and like s/he has a purpose.
The “make money” industry online operates in the same way. At a superficial level, most individuals understand the Net is full of hype. But there’s this other part of the human mind, the emotional part, which would like to trust some part of it's true.
So even though you recognize there’s a ton of hype everyplace, it’s really simple to get rolled up in all of it. And it adds up, as the Net is flooded with so many individuals. What’s not to love? The dream to stay home in your jammies, work from anyplace with your laptop, and make buckets of revenue living like a rock-star... Correct?
There are individuals simply looking to make a half-time income, individuals who are looking to replace a full-time income, and
Verlag: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG
Texte: Noah Daniels
Lektorat: Wolfgang Buschek
Tag der Veröffentlichung: 22.10.2014
Alle Rechte vorbehalten