Meriwether Lewis and William Clark Sculpture is a historic bronze sculpture of Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea located at Charlottesville, Virginia. Known as "Their First View of the Pacific", it was sculpted by noted artist Charles Keck (1875-1951), and was the first of four works commissioned from members of the National Sculpture Society by philanthropist Paul Goodloe McIntire. The sculpture was the first of three McIntire gave to the city during the years 1919 to 1924. The sculpture was erected in 1919.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.