• Do you want to boost your vocabulary knowledge, read and comprehend new texts, and be a good conversationalist?
• Do you feel that your writing style stays the same every time you put your pen to paper?
• Do you like to improve your learning habits and enhance your memory and attention?
• Do you struggle understanding course content in college, or are you a teacher who wants to help your students build their academic vocabulary?
• Do you like to improve and increase your WORD LISTS faster?
If any of the above applies to you, I encourage you to read this book. It identifies and offers help for most issues that arise when you encounter new words which might hinder your understanding of a new text or involvement in conversation. These moments of disconnection come from not knowing words. Thinking strategically and improving your autonomous self-learning skills are the basic aims of this book; they will help you to retain new vocabulary into your longer-term memory and develop your language. For over 10 years, I have been a language learner, teacher and researcher. I have carefully researched and gained so much knowledge from these topics (vocabulary acquisition; vocabulary learning strategy). Now, I am ready to put this book in your hands for you to use as a reference. My greatest motivation to write this book was my students. They struggled hard to keep up with academic work and to write excellent college papers. Now, I want to share what I know to help people like them This book contains the self-learning strategy that each learner has but may not know how to use. TheVocab-backup Strategy has been analytically collected, designed, researched, and finally published to enrich your learning habits with the most important skills you need to build up your vocabulary size. With its sequential processes and procedures, you can develop an excellent knowledge of new vocabulary, beginning with Step 1 - Look for synonyms first - up to Step 5 - Remembering Strategy for Writing.
In this book, the 5 strategy to learn vocabulary is very beneficial for English as a Second Language learners to boost their vocabulary knowledge. It will help them increase and build extra VOCABULARY size for their English Language learning.